Landmark Planning’s main role is to secure planning permission. We do this by working in partnership with, and advising clients on the most appropriate course of action, and acting accordingly.
Our range of services includes
- Planning appraisals, to examine the effective use and reuse of land, with a view to gaining planning permission.
- Overall project management of the planning process.
- Submission of, and negotiation on, planning applications.
- Community consultation.
- Appeals by written representation, informal hearing, and public inquiry.
- Sequential testing for retail, leisure, and housing developments.