Landmark Planning has been involved in a number of public and private project based initiatives in recent years. These include:
- Masterplanning – formulation of masterplans, such as the Loughborough University East Park Campus Master Plan.
- Sequential testing for retail, leisure and housing developments in the East and West Midlands.
- Analysis of design principles for re-using urban churchyards.
- Employment land study for Harborough District Council.
- Major mixed use schemes in Birmingham, Norwich and Lincoln.
- A variety of projects aimed at increasing the vitality and viability of city and town centres.
- Green Design and Infrastructure report for the National Forest Company.
- Kettering Borough Council – applications for new buildings on their depot site.
- Planning appeals for Harborough District Council.