Landmark Planning’s main role is to secure planning permission.
We do this by working in partnership with, and advising clients on
the most appropriate course of action, and acting accordingly.
The range of work includes
- Planning appraisals, to examine the effective use and reuse
of land, with a view to gaining planning permission.
- Overall project management of the planning process.
- Submission of, and negotiation on, planning applications.
- Community consultation.
- Appeals, by written representation, informal hearing and
- Sequential testing for retail, leisure and housing developments.