Landmark Planning has been involved in a number of public
and private project based initiatives in recent years.
- Masterplanning – formulation of masterplans such as for the
- Sequential testing for retail, leisure and housing
in the East and West Midlands.
- Analysis of design principles for re-using urban churchyards.
- Employment land study for Harborough District Council.
- Major mixed use schemes in Birmingham, Norwich and Lincoln.
- A variety of projects aimed at increasing the vitality and
of city and town centres.
- Green Design and Infrastructure report for the National Forest
- Kettering Borough Council – applications for new buildings on
their depot site.
- Planning Appeals for Harborough District Council.